How much does it cost to seal a juvenile record? There was no conviction; charge was embezzlement, misdemeanor.

Louisville, KY |
Filed under: Juvenile law

Arrest occurred in LA County; was 17 at time of arrest. Was diverted to counseling. Case was cleared 1986. Want to get his juvenile record sealed or expunged. Now an adult and no longer lives in CA. Need to know the cost to do so; an attorney in California has given us an estimate but we want a second opinion.

You need to repost the question in the avvo section relating to Criminal Defense in the state of California for the attorneys there to assist you. In KY, you can file your own motion to expunge your criminal court juvenile record pro se (without counsel) and the clerk of court has the forms avaiable to you to use.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law