How much does it cost to hire a lawyer to process my documents to return to the United States on an expired green card?

Asked over 1 year ago - Twin Falls, ID

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . No one can truly answer that. Attorney fees vary a great deal according each lawyer's experience and the complexity of the case. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts in this. You'll need to make a few phone calls (via Skype?) and get the feeling for each different lawyer.. to see who you'd feel most comfortable working with.. Trust me, its not only a matter of dollars and cents..

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Prices vary from lawyer to lawyer.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.