How much does it cost to hire a lawyer to process my documents to return to the United States on an expired green card?

Twin Falls, ID |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

No one can truly answer that. Attorney fees vary a great deal according each lawyer's experience and the complexity of the case. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts in this. You'll need to make a few phone calls (via Skype?) and get the feeling for each different lawyer.. to see who you'd feel most comfortable working with.. Trust me, its not only a matter of dollars and cents..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you for your kind response.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

You are very welcome. I hope was answer was helpful.

Prices vary from lawyer to lawyer.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.