How much does it cost to get record expunged. i live in louisville ky. had a drug chg 25 yrs ago that i did diversion program on

Louisville, KY |

i also had 2 dui but was charged as first offense on both and a misdomeanor shoplift about 5-7 yrs ago. can you recommend attny$ if i do this if someone looks into my records will "NOTHING" show thank you

1. You need to hire a local attorney to review your record to make sure all convictions qualify for expungement. Attorneys set their own fees. But review, contacting AOC, filing 4 motions and 4 orders, redocketing the cases and 4 court appearances, fees should range between $500.00 through $2000.00 .

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..