How much does it cost to get green card through marriage?? and what immigration papers do you fill out??

Asked over 2 years ago - Islip, NY

Ive been in the country since the age of 11 and me and my BF of 3 yrs have discussed marriage. he recently join the army and will be leaving soon. me and my dad are not close so he refuses to file for me, so my bf took upon himself to help me out. it wont be a business marriage, we plan to stay together and start our own little family

1. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

Best Answer

Answered . Not enough facts to determine what kind of a case it will be. Did you enter with or without a visa? If without you will need a waiver of unlawful presence (form I-601). As for what papers to fill out, it isn't always as easy as filling out a bunch of papers. Doing immigration cases on your own is risky.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/educational-materials

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Attorney fees depend on the attorney.

Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . The other attorneys are correct .... different fees, depending on a number of factors.