How much does it cost for a lawyer to draw up papers for a trust account for a college fund for my son?

Nashville, TN |

My son's father and I want to set up a trust account for our son's college funds.

1. It's hard to say what a lawyer would charge. You should check with two or three and see who you think is best able to handle the job. Another alternative might be to open a 529 plan for your son. It costs almost nothing to establish it and it is very simple to administer. Good luck.

If you think this post was helpful, please check the thumbs up (helpful) tab below. Thank you!

My comments are not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, are not confidential, and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Proper legal advice can only be given by an attorney who agrees to represent you, who reviews the facts of your specific case, who does not have a conflict of interest preventing the representation, and who is licensed as an attorney in the state where the law applies.