How much does green card application form review cost?

Asked 12 months ago - Evanston, IL

How much does green card application form review cost? I am applying for adjustment of status as an asylee. I have filled out all necessary forms myself and printed out supporting documents. Now I just need someone to check docs prior to sending them to USCIS. Thank you in advance for your responses!

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

Answered . We are licensed (and highly trained) immigration lawyers, we do not "check" doc's prior to sending to USCIS. We either prepare & file the entire application (and assume responsibility for it) or want to know none of it.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

5

Answered . My neighbor bought some dental cement and tools for his cavities and wanted to find a doctor to check if he could do that work correctly by himself. Do you know any?

3. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

6

Answered . This site does not quote attorney fees. You will need to call and schedule a consultation for a review of our documents.

4. Ili J. Subhan

Pro

5

Answered . It depends. Consult with an immigration attorney in your area to discuss the costs of a document review. We have offices in Chicago and we do document review at an affordable rate. See below for more details.

5. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

5

Answered . Most immigration attorneys would not want to put their name under something they did not prepare themselves, which your question implies you are asking someone to do (even if unofficially doing so by merely 'checking' someone else's documents over). If you were to hire an immigration attorney to prepare your application, that would be a different matter. I would highly suggest you do this.

6. Paul M. Ruby

5

Answered . This probably is not something you want to pursue - either work with a lawyer or don't. Don't try to do it halfway like this.