Skip to main content

How much does Carl Shusterman charge for uncomplicated marriage green card application plus attending the interview in Dallas?

Dallas, TX |

I'm currently on F2 visa, but seeking a divorce from my spouse who is on F1 visa.However, I'll like to marry my girlfriend who is a US citizen based in Dallas Texas.I'll like to use the service of Mr. Carl Shusterman office.I'll like to know the maximum amount it will cost me including attending the interview in Dallas.I don't want to pay $425 for the consultation only to find out that I can not afford the total bill.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


I think you should contact Carl Directly, as it is an abuse of the terms of use to quote fees on Avvo

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


Call his office and inquire. Good luck.

This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.


I don't know how much Carl charges for a consultation, but you can inquire in your initial contact with his office.


I don't know Attorney Shusterman and would not quote his rates even if I did, but perhaps you could call his office and request a fee schedule, or call another area Immigration Attorney.


Call a TX attorney instead of trying to get the services of Mr. Shusterman, a CA attorney.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer