How much does Carl Shusterman charge for uncomplicated marriage green card application plus attending the interview in Dallas?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

I'm currently on F2 visa, but seeking a divorce from my spouse who is on F1 visa.However, I'll like to marry my girlfriend who is a US citizen based in Dallas Texas.I'll like to use the service of Mr. Carl Shusterman office.I'll like to know the maximum amount it will cost me including attending the interview in Dallas.I don't want to pay $425 for the consultation only to find out that I can not afford the total bill.

1. Neil Ian Fleischer

5

Answered . I think you should contact Carl Directly, as it is an abuse of the terms of use to quote fees on Avvo

2. Emmanuel Ncube Socks

Pro

Answered . Call a TX attorney instead of trying to get the services of Mr. Shusterman, a CA attorney.

3. Ala M. Hamayel

1

Answered . Call his office and inquire. Good luck.

4. Myron Russell Morales

Pro

1

Answered . I don't know how much Carl charges for a consultation, but you can inquire in your initial contact with his office.

5. Russell Boon Rhea

1

Answered . I don't know Attorney Shusterman and would not quote his rates even if I did, but perhaps you could call his office and request a fee schedule, or call another area Immigration Attorney.