How much does an immigration lawyer cost?

Asked almost 5 years ago - Hayward, CA

If I wanted to get an immigration lawyer, how much would it cost me and how does
It go?

1. Rekha Gulshan Garg

Answered . It depends upon the type of case or issue involved. A lot of attorneys provide a free first consultation to assess your legal needs.

Rekha Garg,Esq.
    www.ImmigrationTown.com
    Rekha@ImmigrationTown.com

2. Stanley Dale Radtke

Answered . As my college answered previously, it depends upon the amount of work necessary in your particular case. It is the practice in our office to meet initially with any prospective client in a consultation interview, find out what the situation is, and the charge the client according to the amount of work involved.

We would be happy to discuss this further with you in either of our offices, San Francisco or Burlingame,

Law Offices of Haitham Edward Ballout
    220 Montgomery Street, Suite 416
    San Francisco, CA 94104
    415-252-1234

3. Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

Answered . Depends on the case. Our law firm is quite flexible when it comes to the price. Note that not all immigration lawyers are equal. Their prices depends on the cases they handle. You need to check other issues such as avvo.com before making a choice.

See the article attached on Tips how to choose an Immigration lawyer. This is also on hte legal gudie

Regards
    Shah

4. Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

Answered . Each immigration lawyers have their own fees. However, you should pick a lawyer with experience and knowledge. Attached is a link to tips in hiring your immigration lawyer. Read it.
    Good Luck
    Shah Peerally

Note: The above is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information above. No attorney client relationship is created until a retainer is signed by both parties