How much do you think each netflix member will recieve?$$in cash or gift cards?from the lawsuit mere pennies?

Long Island City, NY |

netflix lawsuit settlement

1. $20 bucks in free rentals. Just a guess.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

2. No one is going to get rich off of it.

It is always advisable to contact an attorney. For a consultation, please contact my office at 516-669-3295. We are located in West Babylon, NY and proudly offer very low rates and free consultations. <a href="http://www.LouisLSternbergLaw.com">Please visit us on the web.</a>

3. $0. The 9 million is going to privacy non-profits. The named Plaintiffs are splitting $30,000.

I am not your attorney and any posts/messages or responses to posts/messages can not establish an attorney-client relationship. www.PatchogueAttorney.com You should not rely upon free legal advice and I disclaim any liability for the results if you do.