How much do money to demand on neglect of property in texas

Austin, TX |

my vehicle was damaged during a tow and i have the evidence and pictures and a witness to verify it was not damaged before the tow. someone was telling me to sue for neglect of property. but I'm un aware of how to go about it

1. You need to sit down with an Attorney and go over it if it is more than a few hundred dollars. An Attorney would help you determine the range of potential damages and also would likely get a response from the defendant or their insurance company.

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. THIS IS GENERAL EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS ACTUAL LEGAL ADVICE. FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION OR A CONSULTATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR FIRM DIRECTLY. USE A GOOGLE SEARCH. WE CAN MEET NEAR YOU IF NEEDED AND YOU ARE LOCAL-- EVENINGS & WEEKENDS MEETINGS ARE OK! OR JUST CLICK ON MY NAME TO GET MY WEBSITE VIA THE BUTTON ON MY PROFILE. Mark my answer as BEST or HELPFUL if it is!!

2. Have a local lawyer investigate

Traffic tickets topics