How much do i have to pay for Application for Naturalization.

Atlanta, GA |

how long does it take until i get the interview?
how much will any lawyer charge me to help me fill in the application.

1. Different lawyers in different states charge varying amounts based on experience. There is a filing fee in addition ot a legal fee of $680.00

2. I agree with my colleague that the current filing fees are $680, and that attorney fees vary.

In Atlanta, it typically takes between 5-6 months after filing the application to be interviewed. Good luck, and feel free to contact myself or another qualified attorney to assist you in achieving your goals.

Gwenne' P. Gibbons, Esq. - Gibbons Law Offices - 404-909-0672 - www.gibbonsglobal.com-info@gibbonsglobal.com The response to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship and should not be construed as legal advice. The answer provided is for informational purposes only and is based on the limited facts available. An experienced immigration attorney should thoroughly review the specific facts in your case. *Based in Atlanta, GA, and helping clients from around the globe achieve their U.S. immigration goals.

3. Fees vary upon your individual circumstances. The government fee is $680. Interviews are generally about 6 months.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

4. Filing fees are ALWAYS as posted on the USCIS website. Estimated processing times are likewise, ALWAYS, as posted on the USCIS website. Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

5. 680 & shouldn't be much

www.BulgarianImmigrationLawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630