How much do an attorneys start or go for a hit and run misdemeaner in Los angeles

I have a previous DUI and hit and run about 5 years ago and currently doing some classes for a drug case...

Your question isn't very clear, but if you are asking how much an attorney would charge to represent someone on a hit and run, that will vary enormously from one attorney to the next and quality of representation does not necessarily correlate with how much an attorney charges. You can contact numerous attorneys and set up consultations with them, compare their prices and your feeling of confidence in them and go from there.

Would you refer me to a good quality attorney if you know of any here in Los Angeles ,ca..

David Jon Pullman

David Jon Pullman

Brian Bezonsky is a good attorney in LA who should also be reasonably priced.

David Jon Pullman

David Jon Pullman

Tell him I sent you.

Thanks I will look him up online...

The fee DUI and Criminal Defense attorneys charge can vary greatly. Additionally, what an attorney charges depends on the factors behind the arrest. Were both your hit and run and the DUI 5 years ago? or are you still on probation for the DUI? You should speak to a couple DUI attorneys in your area. Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further.

Legal disclaimer: This message does not constitute legal advice and is for informational purposes only. This message does not establish an attorney-client relationship, which can only be established once a retainer agreement has been fully executed between you and this firm.

No I'm off probation for that case..this year I got a drug charge and I'm currently in summary probation and doing some classes Wich I'm almost done and doing great ..the thing is I hit a vehicle down the street from my house and was going to o an fix everything with the owner but it was too early and one of the neighboors seen the accident and called the police.which the police didn't put any charges just did a collision report now both cars are getting fix mine and the other persons. And I received a letter from the courts saying a complaint has been filed against me from Los Angeles court office alleging vc20002(a)

There is no set fee--the best thing for you to do, if you haven't already is to call some attorneys specialized in this area. The attorney will usually provide a free consultation and inform you what the legal fees would be for your matter.

It is advisable to consult as soon as possible and certainly before your first court date.

Any good lawyers you could refer me too?

Jennifer Diem-Trang Le

Jennifer Diem-Trang Le

You can call my office for a free consultation. I specialize in criminal defense, which is what you need.