How much child support do I have to pay If Im unemployed?

Lake Elsinore, CA |

I have a child support hearing in June, 2009, and I recently lost my job. How much child support will I have to pay?

1. The judge will likely order you to get a job and then decide how much child support you pay. The details will be considered because you have the obligation to support you child.

Good luck to you.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney with whom you have established an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.