How much are the fees for the visa B1/B2 extension for the family of three a husband , wife and a child?

Lakeland, FL |
Filed under: Visa extensions

I want to apply for extension of stay in usa how much are the fees for the whole family and my stay expires on may 26 th when should I apply for the extension , I am on a B1/B2 visa

$290

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case. Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Are you asking for the government fee? These con be found on www.uscis.gov/fees

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

$290 for the firm I-539 which will include whole family. You should definitely consider hiring an attorney to help you prepare the application and its supporting documentation.

Current fees for I-539 application can be located at www.uscis.gov. The attorney's fees will vary.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com