How much annual income one must have if self sponsoring for usa visitor visa

Tampa, FL |

We r confused between self sponsoring n Usa sponsor which one has better chances .Even if my husband is sponsoring my parents how much amount will we need in our account

For visitor visas, the applicants must prove to the satisfaction of the consular officer that they will not remain in the US.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

His parents have to apply for a tourist visa in their home country. He can send a letter of invitation and file an I-134 to show that he will provide for them financially for the time they spend in the US. Need to know how long they will stay and household size before income can be determined. Consult an immigration attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with Attorney Ferrari.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.