How much annual income one must have if self sponsoring for usa visitor visa

Asked over 1 year ago - Tampa, FL

We r confused between self sponsoring n Usa sponsor which one has better chances .Even if my husband is sponsoring my parents how much amount will we need in our account

1. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . For visitor visas, the applicants must prove to the satisfaction of the consular officer that they will not remain in the US.

2. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

2

Answered . His parents have to apply for a tourist visa in their home country. He can send a letter of invitation and file an I-134 to show that he will provide for them financially for the time they spend in the US. Need to know how long they will stay and household size before income can be determined. Consult an immigration attorney.

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with Attorney Ferrari.