How many times can u have your record expunged or sealed?

Asked about 6 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

I have 3 petty theft misdemeanors. My 2nd one i got expunged and than 6months later i got my 3rd petty theft and they put my 2nd theft back on and so they took away the expungement and therefore i have 3 on my record. Its been a year of staying out of trouble, can i get those misdemeanors off my record?

1. Answered . You have to look at what the Nevada law allows. In Florida you can only seal or expunge a single record (there are some exceptions but they are not applicable here). Once you have done that you are ineligible to have it done again.