How many times can my ex put in a continues for a. Custody case

Daytona Beach, FL |

My ex won't let me see our kids til we go to court but she keeps asking for a continues two times now I objected against it both times but they still change it how many times can Sheldon this its been 10 weeks now since I seen our kids

What is the hearing on? The court has discretion to allow continuances for good cause. What is her reason for withholding the children? Withholding contact can back fire on her. She is responsible for facilitating a loving relationship between you and the children. If she is not doing this, the judge may have second thoughts on what is in the children's best interests. Consult with an attorney to determine your rights.

Disclaimer: This is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. Additionally, my answering your question does not make me your attorney or create an attorney-client relationship. The response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.

Child custody topics