How many times can an officer make you blow in the analyzer after being detained

Covington, VA |

i blew a .12 and they kept making me blow....15 times...i am also an asthma patient..did not use inhaler before..they only got one reading ...and was gonna make me sign refusal after 11 tries...finally on # 15 they got another reading of .12...how many times is too much

1. I have some serious concerns about the validity of that test, given your medical condition. I suggest you search on AVVO or otherwise find an attorney capable to contesting a drunk driving charge. Every aspect of that machine, its history, the procedure (beginning with the stop), needs to be scrutinized by an attorney who can make the state prove their case.

This test is suspect. You need legal help.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

DUI topics