How Many times can a landlord change lease agreement contracts?

Twisp, WA |

A friend of mine is renting a home with property. her landlord comes every spring and fall and wants her to sign a new lease agreement everytime she comes to town. the landlord also stays on the same property that my friend leases from her. says she needs to do maintence on the property. ect. the landlord does notify her she is comeing but if my friend doesn't want to leave her property she rents. because she is afraid the landlord will go in the house while she is gone. the landlord has done this to prior renters. so was just wondering how often can a landlord change contract and jack the price up on the rent an also is it legal for landlord to stay on the same property for days or week at a time?

These are questions specific to the lease she signed and the law of her state. She needs to consult with a real estate lawyer in her state. Based on what you said, it seems unlikely that she has to do most of what is described.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant