How many times a person can do marriage and get divorce?

Usa, Mobile, AL |

In USA how many times a person can do marriage and get divorce easily? Is there any rule that could restrain marriage for more than 3 or 4 times?

1. No there is no such rule that I am aware of. take care

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

2. No limit that I have ever heard of. If this at all involved immigration or some attempt to gain financial advantage (welfare, immigration, or whatever), it could be fraud, a crime. But, as to a limit, none.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

3. In Alabama there is no limit to the number of times a person can marry and divorce (just as long as you are married to only one person at a time). However, as to the number of times a person can marry and get divorced "easily" is a different topic altogether.

DISCLAIMER: Any information contained herein is intended for general informational purposes only. The information should not be construed as legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any response given does not result in any further obligation to provide an additional response. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.