How many times a person can do marriage and get divorce?

Asked over 1 year ago - Usa, Mobile, AL

In USA how many times a person can do marriage and get divorce easily? Is there any rule that could restrain marriage for more than 3 or 4 times?

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

4

12

Answered . No there is no such rule that I am aware of. take care

2. Clyde Temple Bailey III

5

1

Answered . In Alabama there is no limit to the number of times a person can marry and divorce (just as long as you are married to only one person at a time). However, as to the number of times a person can marry and get divorced "easily" is a different topic altogether.

3. Barry Franklin Poulson

4

1

Answered . No limit that I have ever heard of. If this at all involved immigration or some attempt to gain financial advantage (welfare, immigration, or whatever), it could be fraud, a crime. But, as to a limit, none.