How many photographs do I need for TPS application?

Glendale Heights, IL |

how many personal photos do I need if I want to apply for Temporary Protected Status
thank you

Two for the TPS application and two for the work authorization.

Good luck

Elkhalil Law Firm, LLC
Hassan Elkhalil
www.greencardusa.com
Tel:770.612.3499

2 photos -- see instructions on form.

An attorney-client relationship is not formed by my responses to questions on Avvo. My responses are not intended to be legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.

2

FREE CONSULTATION ON IMMIGRATION AND DEPORTATION MATTERS Contact: Law Offices of KiKi M. Mosley 208 S. LaSalle St. Suite 1400 Chicago, Illinois 60604 773-501-2039 kiki@kikislaw.com The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question. kiki@kikislaw.com