How many person can I put in affidavit of support for my petition to NVC? Do I need to pay $88.00 per person?

Jacksonville, FL |

USCIS approved the petition for my mom(I-130),and now Im in the 2nd step with the NVC. Should I automatically put me as an AOS(affidavit of Support) because Im the one who filed the I-130 or Can I just put my Aunt and my fiance As an AOS? I dont have a job right now, and my aunt and fiance does. I heard You need to put people in AOS that makes good money.

1. As the petitioner, you are required to file. If your income is insufficient, your mom will need a co-sponsor.

2. You only pay the fee once and should submit an I-864 by you and a co-sponsor who is a US citizen or permanent resident and meets the income requirements plus supporting documentation.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

Ardian

Ardian Gjoka, Esq.
    GJOKA LAW FIRM, PLLC
    8613 Old Kings Rd. S.
    Suite 601D
    Jacksonville, FL 32217

Phone: 904.351.8749
    Fax: 904.800.1102
    Email: ag@ag-legal.com
    Web: www.ag-legal.com

4. You are the primary sponsor and must file the I-864 with documentation whether you qualify or not. A joint or co sponsor must file an affidavit and all documentation as well.
    You only pay one fee.

Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
    Llocated across the street from the Department of Homeland Security (USICS)
    4110 Southpoint Boulevard
    Suite 101
    Jacksonville, Florida 32216

(904) 296-7702
    MULDERLAWOFFICE.com