How many passport pictures do I, petitioning USC, and my alien spouse need for all the forms I-485, I-130, I-131, I-864, I-765?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Santa Ana, CA

I am referring to my Alien spouses's one-step AOS process based on our marriage. How many passport pics do each of us need and how many need to be attached to each of these forms: I-485, I-130, I-131, I-864, I-765.

1. Haroen Calehr

Pro

5

1

Answered . 2 each. write your names on the back, DOB, and your status, i.e. "alien" for you and USC for your wife. Attach the pictures to the bottom of the G-325. Good luck.

2. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Each form that requires pictures has the number of pictures listed in the form instructions. You really need to read those instructions.

3. Shachar S. Malachovsky

4

Answered . US Citizen petitioner requires 4 passport pictures and the beneficiary requires 8 passport pictures. Two passport pictures each for the I-130 and Two pictures each for the I-485 and beneficiary requires Two pictures for the I-765 and two pictures for the I-131. No passport for the I-864 required. I would urge you to consult with me or another experienced immigration attorney before you file as the amount of pictures to file may be the least of your concerns for such a case. There are many details that a good attorney could help with in such cases. Good luck!

4. Anthony Emeka Nze Nwosu

4

Answered . The beneficiary and petitioner are each required to submit 2 passports each for an adjustment package.