How many passport photos to submit with I-485 and I-130, filing together?

Washington, DC |
Filed under: Immigration

I wonder how many photos I need to submit when I file 130/485 at the same time, how many photos my spouse need? (he is u.s. citizen)
Here are my calculations based on what instructions said for each form, just need reassurance:

I-130- One from petitioner and one from beneficiary
I-485- Two from beneficiary
I-765- Two from beneficiary
I-131-Two from beneficiary

The EAD and travel document are now combined into one card. Therefore, we generally submit 5 for the beneficiary and one from the petitioner.

I-485- Two from beneficiary
I-765/I131- Two from beneficiary

It is best to send more than they need than less than they need.

Thank you! Your explanation is very clear and to the point.

I am short of pictures, so I will have to take a few more. Do they all need to be the same (I understand that I need 2 identical photos for each form, but do they need to all be the same?) Thank you.

Hi, from what I have been told, yes. All pictures should be the same as each form is a part of one package, you do not want to cause any confusion. Good Luck!

Thank you for your help! ^

Two of each will work. Just don't forget your other forms and evidence!

Attorney Sheehan and www.myeasyvisa.com do not acknowledge any Attorney-Client relationship here on avvo.com. These answers are general and for reference purposes only.

When you say two of each will work, do you mean for I-130, so it should be 2 of each individual, not 1 of each? Thank you.

Gregory Patrick Sheehan

Gregory Patrick Sheehan

You're going to send the entire packet in at the same time. To the front attach two pictures of each of you for the entire packet. If you send forms in separately for some reason then you would need to send additional photos.

Yes, that is correct.

Goodluck.

I agree with attorney Scarborough

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.