How many months before it expires do I need to renew my Employment Authorization

Brooklyn, NY |

How long before it expires do I need to renew my EAd?

3

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I agree with collegue: 90 days prior to expiration.

I also agree 90 days before end of EAD.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

I agree with my colleagues, 90 days prior to expiration.

Recommended articles about Immigration