How many month to bring my wife & kids to U.S?

Asked about 4 years ago - Northridge, CA

I'm American citizen I have scholarship from Saudi Arabia including insurance for me &family and I got salary 1850$ monthly how to give my family entrance to U.S as soon as possible because I can't waiting 8 months ?

1. Nikiki Tavia Bogle

Best Answer

Answered . Your family could apply for visitor's visas. Otherwise, they will have to go through the regular process which will take some time.

You should hire an attorney to help you, which could help the process go faster.

Please resubmit your questions with clarification in order for an attorney to properly answer.

Does your spouse have a green card or U.S. citizenship?

If you have any further immigration questions, contact our law firm for a confidential consultation.

Sincerely,
    Nikiki T. Bogle, Esq.

Immigration Legal Team
    Bogle & Chang LLC
    Phone: (800) 342-1733 ext. 101
    Email: ntb@boglechang.com
    Website: www.immigrationlegalteam.com
    Serving Immigration Clients in All 50 States and Foreign Countries

2. Nicklaus James Misiti

Answered . You will have to wait just like everyone else.

3. Sarah M. Cross

Answered . The reason that the waiting periods are so long is that USCIS literally processed nearly 1 million petitions every month. That basically means that barring extreme hardship (in other words someone is dying or seriously ill) everyone has to wait in line, however difficult that may be. It is unfortunate but every person would like to have the process move faster. The best way to speed things up is to have a qualified attorney prepare the paperwork so that everything is complete and accurate and you are able to avoid costly delays created by filling the paperwork out yourself incorrectly.

Sarah M. Cross
    The Law Office of Sarah M. Cross
    Serving Clients in All 50 States
    800-681-2311 or 810-225-0953
    www.lovevisas.com email sarahmaycross@aol.com