How many felonies can you have expunged, or reduced off your record in Washington?

Asked over 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

I have two thefts of a motor vehicle from when I was a juvenile. I also have a burglary in the 2nd degree, malicious mischief in the 1st degree, conspiracy to deliver MDMA and possession of MDMA as an adult. The burglary and malicious mischief were part of one case and the drug convictions were on a separate case. The two cases ran concurrently.

1. 1

Answered . You should contact a criminal defense attorney in your area who files these sorts of motions. S/he will need more detail, such as the years in which you were convicted and your criminal history since then, and whether you completed all of the requirements of your sentences. Many, if not most, criminal defense attorneys in the area will provide a free consultation.

2. 1

Answered . Contact a criminal defense attorney in your area who does these types of cases. They will need more details, such as the years in which you were convicted and your criminal history since then, and whether you completed all of the requirements of your sentences, including any restitution or payment of fines to the court.

3. 1

Answered . You should contact a good criminal defense attorney to represent you in Seattle. You should be able to find a local attorney at www.lawyers.com. That attorney can advise you as to which, if any, of those cases can be expunged or reduced.