How many cases of racial discrimination in the workplace is on average reported?

Carson City, NV |

I am currently a junior in highschool and I am looking for information pertaining to this subject to help me with my research paper.

1. The best source for this information would be DETR or the EEOC. Here is a website for you to check out: http://detr.state.nv.us/nerc.htm

I hope this helps you. Best of luck.

2. There are lots of research assistance and homework assistance sites on the internet. This site is not one of those.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.