How many attorneys appear in court telephonically? What are the advantages and disadvantages in appearing telephonically?

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

If you appear telephonically, do you use a service? If so, which service do you use?

1. Alan James Brinkmeier

2

Answered . Courts have differnent ones. When I appear in federal court in KY that is different than when I appear in federal court in Atlanta for example.

2. Michael Charles Doland

1

Answered . Many.
    Are you the asker posting ads yesterday?

3. Gary A Kester

1

Answered . Many attorneys appear telephonically in Court. In fact, some Court's even schedule conferences to take place telephonically. There are some things you phone in and there are some things that you do not.