How long would jail time be for TRAFFICK PHENETHYLAMINES/MDMA 10 LESS 200 GRAMS and POSSESS CANNABIS OVR 20 GRMS/SYNTH CANN OVR

Pompano Beach, FL |

is there a possibility for probation?

You are going to be facing the Broward State Attorney's Office. Probation is not going to be an option. I would suggest you hire a very good criminal lawyer.

Larry McMillan
www.dmt-law.com
305-444-0030

I agree with my colleague. You need counsel immediately. No one will be able to predict an actual sentence, which requires a lot of facts.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

I would respectfully disagree with my colleagues. I never say never when it comes to any criminal case. Each case must be evaluated individually, and no two cases are the same. There are way too many "what if's" that are impossible to account for at this time.

Yes, I would agree that trafficking ANY type of drug carries mandatory minimum prison sentences as well as very severe fines, however, based on the VERY LITTLE amount of information you provided in your post, it would be inaccurate and unfair to tell you that there is no possibility for probation. I would need a lot more information to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your pending charges. That is, if the charges you are asking about are for you and not for a friend or loved one.

I would be happy to speak with you in a more confidential setting at your earliest convenience. However, osting information on the web does not create any expectation of privacy, and anything you say on this site can be used against you at any trial proceeding. Please be careful.

Be careful what information you put on this website. Information you post is not confidential. You may contact me for a free consultation. Grant@dnslaw.com

The trafficking is a minimum mandatory jail term. The only way out is substantial assistance. You need a top flight drug attorney.