How long would it take me to become a US Resident right now?

Asked 12 months ago - Watsonville, CA

I want to become a US resident As soon as possible and what to bring my husband over he's in Mexico and hasn't come to the US before how long would it take me to do that as well? please help !!!

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . It depends on what family or employment-based category that you qualify under.

2. Jeff L. Khurgel

Pro

1

Answered . It depends on how/whether you are eligible to become a resident--employment, family and humanitarian applications take different amounts of time. .

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

1

Answered . Depends on the basis for residency. Are you going to be sponsored by family or an employer. If the latter it will depend on your education and experience.