How long will it take to receive my interview date for citizenship in houston, TX? I just had my fingerprints on sep-19-11

Asked about 3 years ago - Houston, TX

My biometrics were just done today on 9-19-11. I would like to find how long does it usually takes to recieve my interview date?

1. Andre R. Olivie

Answered . Probably 2 to 4 weeks.

2. C. C. Abbott

Answered . The normal practice for the Houston USCIS is less than 4 weeks from biometrics to letter scheduling the naturalization interview. You can always check with one of the immigration clinics in Houston who can provide the current trend based on volume and number of processing agents.

3. Lynne Rogers Feldman

Answered . yes. total processing times for most citizenship cases these days is under four months from filing to Oath unless problems along the way.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
    2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108
    phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
    email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
    website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law