How long will it take for USCIS to reaffirm my husbands case ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Jamaica, NY

my husband's case was approved in DEC2012 , and he went for the interview in March of 2012 his visa was denied and the consular officer told him that they are sending his case back to uscis for review . his was received by USCIS in OCT 2012 . finally on March 27 I received a intend to revoke notice , My attorney did send the response on April 24th and USCIS did update the status to response to evidence received and it under review . on the intend to revoke notice it was mentioned that i should receive a decision within 33 days when a timely response is made . and its it has been more 60 days and i have received anything . i have Uscis many times and even requested info pass , but they are just giving the same answers which are available on line nothing more . i even reapplied for him again

1. Sergey Vladimirovich Makarov

4

Answered . Contact a Congressman

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Forget about the congressperson for now: hire a skilled immigration lawyer to vigorously pursue this on your behalf.

3. Dean P Murray

3

Answered . You need to hire an immigration lawyer immediately.

4. Charles Richard Conroy

Pro

3

Answered . If you no longer have an attorney, you should immediately get a consultation from a new immigration attorney, someone who can review your file and provide advice asto what further steps to take. You should not do this on your own.

5. Steven Tanijo

Pro

4

Answered . You need to hire a good attorney to look into your case to move it along. One of the things they will do is contact your local Congressman as my Colleague suggests.

6. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with Attorney Behar.

7. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

2

Answered . An experienced immigration attorney can help to unravel the problems and get the case back on track for approval. While going to a Congressman's office may seem like a good way to solve the problem, there is little the congressional offices can do other than to ask if the proper process is being followed. A seasoned aggressive attorney can get this straightened out - even if it means filing an action in federal district court.