How long will it take for the USCIS to issue my green card...?

Hello there,
Finally after few years in removal procedure dear judge grant me to remove the condition from my GC and get a permanent GC... i got an info pass went to USCIS and they told me that they approved my permanent GC on march 2013 but did not issue my GC yet.... they only stamp my European passport with an I-1551 stamp for 9 months.... I need to travel with my family to Europe in summer but im worried about coming back because i did not received any approval notice or anything so far except a stamp on my passport, is over 6 months and still waiting with anntecepation is so draining emotionally and not sure to travel or wait untill i recive my GC ?
How long will it take to issue the GC ?
If my case is approved than why they still did not issue the GC ?
Any suggestion please??

Be patient, it will be in your mailbox within the next few weeks.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. You will get it soon.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. You should get it shortly.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.