How long will it take for my status to change from " REF repose review " to " decision " for i785 2 Dependant work permit .

Farmington, MI |

applied for EAD on 24th Jan 2013 , got RFE on 8th Feb for spouse's i94 , sent spouse's i94 , marriage certificate and passport copies , status changed to RFE response review on 21st FEB , went for biometrics appointment on 22nd Feb . when can i expect for status to change and get my EAD

1. Cases get back in the processing wait timeline after RFE response. I hope your wait is over soon although it is unclear what type of case you filed. If you had an attorney, please direct your questions to him. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney
    Practice Area: Immigration
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

2. When the Gov't received your response to the RFE the 90-day clock for EAD decision re-started. Normally USCIS issues decision relatively soon after RFE response unless there is an issue of eligibility.

Answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.