How long will it take for my I-130 case to get approve?

Asked over 1 year ago - Homestead, FL

USCIS received my case October 09, 2012. they sent me my receipt in the mail. I am still waiting on the approval of my case. Do you have any ideal how much longer till I get approved. I am a u.s. citizen, my husband is from Nigeria and he is not in the u.s at the time.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . Generally, about 9 to 12 months.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

3

Answered . It can take up to a year (or more) before your husband enters the US as a resident.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . Estimated processing times for the I-130 by USCIS are as posted on the USCIS website. After approval, it will take several months for NVC to gather the required documents and for the interview to be scheduled.