How long will it take for my brother's petition to be approved?

San Fernando, CA |

I am already here in the us. I am one of my dad's dependents through a fiance visa, but his petition to remove conditional residency was denied. We had to wait for the NTA. by then, we are stuck and cannot find a job nor go to school. It has been 2 years now. My brother who is a us citizen is planning to petition me instead. I wonder how long will it take? Or is there a better and faster way to obtain a green card? I need help immediately.

1. About 14 years.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

Marriage and prenups topics