How long will it take for my brother's petition to be approved?

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Fernando, CA

I am already here in the us. I am one of my dad's dependents through a fiance visa, but his petition to remove conditional residency was denied. We had to wait for the NTA. by then, we are stuck and cannot find a job nor go to school. It has been 2 years now. My brother who is a us citizen is planning to petition me instead. I wonder how long will it take? Or is there a better and faster way to obtain a green card? I need help immediately.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

2

Answered . About 14 years.

One or more answers have been taken down.