How long will it take for a interview at the consulate in jaurez after i130 is approved and My husband is in mexico?

I130 has been approved, what is the next step from here I know he will need waivers for being in thwe Usa for 10 years, Also will my husband need a waiver for 3 duis? he is in Mexico with a voluntary departure after his 3rd dui? how long will it take for him to getr a interview date in juarez?

Tulsa, OK -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

You are not dealing with the Consulate. You should be dealing with the National Visa Center.

Michael Hugh Carlin

Michael Hugh Carlin

Immigration Attorney - Ann Arbor, MI

You need to consult with an immigration attorney. If USCIS has sent the I-130 approval to the NVC, then you and/or your husband will receive notice from NVC regarding the next steps. Your husband will need a waiver, and it will be important to work with an attorney to try to submit the strongest waiver application possible, to have a chance of success.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

Given that your husband will need an extreme hardship waiver to be approved border he is allowed back in the US, you need to hire a competent immigration lawyer in your area to prepare and handle the case for you. This is not something to be done on your own.

Alexus Paul Sham

Alexus Paul Sham

Immigration Attorney - The Woodlands, TX

I agree with my colleagues. You need to have an immigration attorney assist you in this difficult case.