How long will I be on probation if I get a misterminer poss of marajuna?

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

Im charged with felony poss of marajuna because it was within 1000 feet of a school, i offered the ADA's
30 days in jail if they dropped the felony to a mistermiener my attorney said the da is very close to dropping it to a misterminer, my question is if i do get it dropped to a misterminer will i be on probation and for how long and how long can they defer a misterminer?
(This is in Oklahoma)

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

3

Answered . 3 years for a Class A misdemeanor or 1 year for a Class B misdemeanor.

2. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

1

Answered . Re-post in Oklahoma, not NY.
    Or call your lawyer.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

3. Marco Caviglia

1

Answered . repost Oklahoma, which has a different dimension of reality from that of NY

4. John J. Carney

Pro

Answered . Ask your Oklahoma lawyer as this is a NY only area of Avvo.

5. John M. Kaman

Pro

1

Answered . Probation normally ranges from 3-5 years although I have heard of judges imposing a lesser period of time.