How long will a person be in jail for criminal mischief, fake i.d, resisting officer w.o violence, & disorderly intoxication ?

Boca Raton, FL |

My friends just got arrested for the same thing except one of them was carrying a fake I.D. They're both 19 years old.

Assuming your friends were arrested for a misdemeanor criminal mischief, then all of these offenses are misdemeanors. Most likely, they will not serve much, if any, time in jail (although there are a lot of factors that need to be considered, like the specific judge and prosecutor on the case, whether your friends have a prior record, and the exact circumstances that led to their arrest). However, the criminal mischief charge could carry any where from 60 days in jail (if charged as a second degree misdemeanor) to several years in prison (if charged as a felony). The maximum amount of time your friends face on the criminal mischief charge depends on the value of the amount of damage done to the property. The false i.d. and resisting without violence charges are first degree misdemeanors and have a maximum sentence of 1 year in jail. The disorderly intoxication is a 2nd degree misdemeanor with a maximum sentence of 60 days.

Take a look at my website for more information about these charges.

Depends on what the charges are, eventually bail will be set.

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Thank You