How long until divorce is final once the Judgment-Package Received-2336?

03/14/2012 Judgment-Package Received-2336
02/23/2012 Declaration-Serv Pre Dec Dis Inc
Filed by Respondent
02/23/2012 Proof of Service-Mail
Filed by Respondent
02/23/2012 Statement-Financial
Filed by Respondent
02/23/2012 Declaration-Uniform Custody Minor'
Filed by Respondent
02/23/2012 Response
Filed by Respondent
02/23/2012 Proof of Service-1st Amended S&C
02/07/2012 Proof of Service-Summons & Com
02/06/2012 Proof of Service-Summons & Com
02/06/2012 Request-Enter Default
Filed by Petitioner

This is what has been going on so far. I requested for a default, because my wife does not want to get divorced (and she hasn't responded within the 30 days). Now I see that she has responded after the 30-day limit. Does this change anything? How long before I will be divorced? (I started in December)

You can't be divorced until 6 months after you served your petition for dissolution on your ex. So if you served in December it would be June, at the earliest, that your divorce would be final.

If you filed all the correct paperwork, which the FL examiner will determine you will see an annotation that judgment is entered.

Note this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on. Each situation is fact specific and court specific, and it is not possible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and court pleadings filed in the case. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship

Recommended articles about Divorce