How long to take the oath ceremony after passing the test in San Bernadino. Its been 2 months since my interview.

Moreno Valley, CA |

I interviewed on 11/9/12 and received N652 congratulating me i have been recommended for approval.

But i still have not received my oath letter. I went to the local office and was advised its pending background check. I thought that was done prior to my interview.I have no criminal records. Should i be concerned

1. Whether you should be concerned is something only you would know. If there is anything in your background to worry about, then be concerned.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
    https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
    www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. If you have no criminal background, then you do not need to be worried about a background check

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104