How long to request license case in Kansas after a DUI?

Asked over 2 years ago - Mission, KS

How much time do you have to request the case for your Driver's License in Kansas? I got a DUI a couple weeks ago, and someone told me I only have 10 days to do it? Am I too late?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Robert C. Gigstad

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . In KS you have 14 days to request your administrative hearing with the Kansas Dept. of Revenue. It will also require a $50 fee. I recommend you contact an attorney as soon as possible, as you may still have time to get this taken care of.

Related Topics


The definition, charges, and penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) vary by state and depend on a number of factors.

DUI and driver's license penalties

The state can suspend, revoke, or restrict your driver's license if you are convicted of DUI.

Travis T. Schreurs

OWI and your Driver's License

An OWI in Wisconsin involves both in-court and out-of-court consequences. In most cases, the license suspension procedure can be completed before you even make an appearance in court.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,886 answers this week

3,420 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,886 answers this week

3,420 attorneys answering