HOW LONG TO GET INTERVIEW LETTER?

Kalamazoo, MI |

Please i really need help. My green card application is based on a marriage to US citizen. My priority date is April 20, 2012. I have received two RFE's. first one i responded to after a month that i sent in my Application. Second RFE came after 20 days that i submitted my first RFE which was missing form in i 864. The second RFE was to submit my Joint Sponsor 2011 tax return, and his Birth Certificate to prove citizenship. Which i already sent to them and my cases status online shows they receive my second RFE which say " REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE RESPONSE REVIEW and said we receive your response on June 25, 2012. After 10 days of my reply to Second RFE my Employment Authorization Document got approved which i already received last week. How long to get Interview Letter? Please help!!

Assuming that you have 'properly' responded to all the RFEs ... the interview should be in a month, or so.

Consider hiring an attorney to help you ... you're far from 'done' and clearly you could benefit from professional assistance.

Capriotti International Law
    www.capriotti.com
    franco@capriotti.com
    1-503-803-0055
    SKYPE 3-WAY VIDEO AVAILABLE

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

2. Your interview should take place within the next one and half months to four months.

3. There is no set time. Probably within 30-60 days.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Marriage and prenups topics