How long to file complaint misconduct of state police and immigration enforcement agents in place immigration removal proceeding

Asked about 1 year ago - Blakeslee, PA

3/5/2004, I was arrested by 3 ICE agents with 9 other women at the local criminal courtroom. At that time, We all free on bail and criminal cases were pending until 2/3/2006. I believe the police use criminal court system and made us arrest by the ICE agents. After hearing the ICE agents took us to the ICE office set bail again and put in jail for 4 days until posted bond. 3/8/2004, the ICE agents continued false statement I-213 include NCIC record claim to criminal alien and put into deportable. 2/3/2006, I plead guilty to M3, 364days probation, fine$1,000.00 paid $10,000.00 court cost?. 2007 the ICE agents continued made false statement to the government with police affidavit. And I have been in place immigration removal proceeding over 9 years since 2004 with a single petty offense

1. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

4

Answered . You can file a complaint at any time with the Department of Homeland Security. However, without havin mg an opportunity to review the criminal and immigration records, I cannot assess whether the complaint has merit. Also, please keep in mind that filing a complaint will not necessarily resolve your immigration issues.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . You can file whatever complaint you want. This is USA. However, in my opinion, your facts may not rise to the level of a civil rights violation. Talk to a civil rights attorney. I understand the concept of American exceptionalism and the fact that in this country people expect things to be and work better than in others. However, when I run into questions like yours, I always think to myself whether you would give the thought of suing the government any consideration had you been in your country and ran into a similar situation, and what would be your expectation of the law enforcement response there.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . Like my colleague stated ... you can file a complaint anytime.

But, as horrible as you think they treated you ... be prepared for them to 'win' with any complaint you file.

Hire a civil rights lawyer ... it is the only way you can improve your chances of success.

4. John K Lassen

2

Answered . Anytime

www.BulgarianImmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-Lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630