How long till I should fly to Kentucky for my hearing its the 22nd.

Elizabethtown, KY |

I need to know how long until I should fly to Kentucky for my hearing its the 22nd of Jan I still need to obtain a lawyer. I've had a public defender but was was looking asking around for some fees for a private attorney to come to my hearing. I'm still currently in Boston where I moved from ky.

my hearing is for a violation of probation

Fly in the night before so you are rested.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship

how can I postpone my court date I'm 12 hundred miles away and I need to postpone it. I also don't have a lawyer yet and I'm pretty scared about the whole thing. my case is in Kentucky and I'm in Boston.

my po thinks she got one over on me and I'm fighting this cause I have rights too and I will not let her keep doing this to me.

Stephen Ross Cohen

Stephen Ross Cohen

If you obtain counsel in Kentucky, the judge will probably ask him how long do you need? You will only be given a short continuance possibly 2 or 3 weeks, do no stall or your situation may be become far worse.