How long takes i 130 denial appeal process??

Asked about 4 years ago - Florida

my wife and i got married august 2009 .we applied i 130 on september 2009.we had interwiev on march 2010,but my wife got deported in mean time.i had to be interwieved by myself.we were denied.we got the all the documantion and send USCIS by the may of 2010.i am still waiting for any response.i am so worried about it.being seperated from my wife is very diffucult for me after we have been approved we need to remove the bar she has been given.please informe about the process.i am going out of my mind without of my wife.thank you in advance.

1. Naima M Said

Answered . Appeals from the denial of your I-130 petition to the Board of Immigration Appeals may take a couple of years. It is your responsibility to call the Board every few months to find out the status of your appeal. Update any change of address so the decision comes to your current address. Keep a record of all calls and status correspondence in case the Board sends the decision to your old address. Another option is to re-file your relative petition if your wife has no statutory bars (such as previous marriage fraud).