How long should it take for me to get money once my car insurance claim has been confirmed?

Asked about 2 years ago - Great Falls, SC

I was in a accident which a truck ran me off the road into a ditch

1. Ryan S Montgomery

Pro

10

Answered . Hi there. Couple questions to help me answer a little better. What do you mean once your claim is confirmed? Do you mean settled? Also, is it a property damage claim or bodily injury or both?

2. Michael Lynn Walker

9

Answered . Are you asking how long for the funds to be released? If that is the question and you have an attorney, contact them and ask how long they anticipate.

Mike Walker
    www.walkerlawgroup.net

3. Scott J. Corwin

Pro

4

Answered . In order to adequately answer your question, I would need more information. The time before settlements are payed out can vary from case to case.

One or more answers have been taken down.