HOW LONG NEEDS TO WAIT A PERMANENT RESIDENT AFTER ARRIVING TO THE U.S. TO PETITION FOR HER DAUGHTERS?

Jersey City, NJ |

MY MOTHER IS ABOUT TO COME TO THE U.S. FOR THE FIRST TIME. SHE IS GOING TO ENTER AS PERMANENT RESIDENT. HOW LONG SHE HAS TO WAIT TO PETITION HER DAUGHTERS (MY SISTERS) AND HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THE WHOLE PROCESS?

THE DAUGHTERS ARE 27 AND 21 AND ARE SINGLE

1. It depends on how old the two daughters are and whether they are married. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who will need more information.

2. Your questions are best suited to be answered by an attorney in person. The timing depends on where they are from and you will need to consult the visa bulletin to see how long the wait for visas to become available for them.

FREE CONSULTATION ON IMMIGRATION AND DEPORTATION MATTERS Contact: Law Offices of KiKi M. Mosley 208 S. LaSalle St. Suite 1400 Chicago, Illinois 60604 773-501-2039 kiki@kikislaw.com The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question. kiki@kikislaw.com

3. It depends on several facts. Consult in person for this one.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.