How long my case pending in BIA

Asked over 2 years ago - Monsey, NY

my asylum case granded by immigration judge but goverment apeal....almost one year and 2 months how can I bring my desicion soon from BIA

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . I agree with Attorney Powell although you may just have to wait for the BIA to decide your case.

Please see

2. Mordechai Elazar Book

Answered . BIA is unpredictable. My practice in Spring Valley has seen decisions held out for longer, but certainly we should be able to send an inquiry on your behalf, if you are not currently already represented.

3. Fabian Powell

1

Answered . Your attorney should contact the BIA to find out the status of the court's review. Also, contact the government's attorney.
    Fabian E Powell
    6174811726

4. Jeffrey Adam Devore

Answered . There is no specific time frame in which the BIA must decide an appeal. 14 months is not an unreasonable time for a case to be pending before the BIA.